Materialism is a major competitor with the Lordship of Christ in our culture. Financial pressures are impacting families. Randy Alcorn says, "Once we allow money to have lordship over our lives, it becomes a god that jealously dethrones all else."
- Finances are a key reason cited for many divorces
- Over indulgent lifestyles lead to ever-mounting debt
- Dissatisfaction in career choices impacts home life
- Couples argue over money almost more than any other topic
- Children are casualties in the war of words over money-related topics
With so much despair, there is good news. As more and more people experience these challenges, they are turning to Christ for answers. One Master Ministries has the heart and experience to minister to people in these areas. OMM is here to meet people with spiritual and practical hope that can only come from God. We exist to be used by God to help people make Jesus their one master in every area of life. "You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of human masters." (1 Corinthians 7:23)
How do we deliver this message? Through our bible studies, personal mentoring and so much more. We are a non-profit ministry and do not charge for the large majority of our services. We want to be a help to those who are in desperate need.
With that said, we need partners who have a heart to see people's lives changed come alongside in prayer and financial support. Like many other mission organizations, One Master Ministries depends upon the consistent financial support of concerned individuals and churches.
How can you partner with us? The most helpful partnership is to give $100 per month or some other amount.
Our commitment to our partners is:
- To work diligently to touch the lives of people for Jesus Christ
- To regularly let you know how God is using the ministry
- To be financially faithful with the funds entrusted to us for ministry purposes
- To share prayer concerns with one another
Your partnership can make a difference in reaching people for Christ. Would you make a monthly commitment of $100 or some other amount?