Reasons to sign up for Online Giving
- No need to write checks.
- Peace-of-mind knowing that One Master Ministries is receiving your contribution.
- More secure than checks.
- All contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement with date of settlement.
- IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!
Online Giving Security
The Online Giving website provides a 128-bit secure browser connection to process your transactions and protect your information. By using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) – you will be ensured that all of your information you enter is encrypted. To verify that SSL is functioning, look for the padlock or key icon on your browser.
To ensure that no one gains unauthorized access to your account, the Online Giving website uses a time-out feature to log you off if you are inactive for a specific amount of time. This is helpful if you were to leave your computer unattended.
Your information is stored on secure servers that are contained behind firewalls and other defense systems to prevent unauthorized access.
You can also help keep your information secure by following our suggestions provided below:
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Change your password on a regular basis (every 60 days).
- Logout and close the browser window when you are done.
- Use Antivirus Software that is updated on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Online Giving?
Online Giving is a direct payment program whereby your contribution is debited automatically from your checking, savings, or credit card account into the ministry's bank account.
2. What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments even when you are tied up or out of town. Giving electronically also helps the ministry save money and improve its budget!
3. How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the ministry's bank account.
4. When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify on the donation form.
5. If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
6. Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transactions as well as your online reports.
7. What if I change bank accounts?
Login and update your account information.
8. Is Online Giving risky?
It's less risky than writing checks. Electronic contributions cannot be lost, stolen or destroyed and have an extremely high rate of accuracy.
9. What if I try Online Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates.
10. How do I sign up for Online Giving?
Complete the online registration form and select the donations and the amount you would like to donate along with your bank account information. It's that easy!